PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
Terms And Conditions Of Use
This website is governed by simet. Documents on the site may not be reproduced unless they are required to be seen on the online system. Regardless of the foregoing, you may print out the pages of the site for your personal use. From time to time, regardless of the general principle stated above, it may allow you to download wallpaper, screen saver and other types of programs on your computer for personal use. These download conditions are subject to specific conditions that will be explained to you during the download process.
You may not modify or reproduce the materials on this site in any way, or display them publicly, perform or distribute them, or use them for any public or commercial purpose. For the purposes of these terms, the use of these materials in any other web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials on this site are copyright protected and any unauthorized use of such materials may mean infringement of copyright, trademark ownership and other laws.
Creating a link with the Site
If you want to create a link to the site, this link must be made to the simet homepage. This link should not be made with a visual material other than those published on the site. The information you create about the link must be communicated to us from the communication form on the site.
Protection Of Data
a. Personal Information
Simet will not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it. (Eg. If you provide personal information to our site, Simet will retain that information for future Marketing, Market Research, sales information tracking and access to you. In addition, simet may transfer this information to its solution partners for the same purposes.
If you have already submitted your personal information and wish to delete it from our records, please contact us via the contact form on the site. If you provide us with information that is not requested from you, you consent to our use of this information as described on this site.
Due to the nature of the Internet, Information can travel on the internet without adequate security measures and can be purchased and used by unauthorized persons. Damage caused by the use of such forms is not under the responsibility of the simet.
b. Information in user-submitted posts and other posts
Except for personally identifiable information, any text, information, visual materials or other communications that you transmit or post to our site will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Simet assumes no liability for these messages. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, Add to, or otherwise use any data, images, audio, text, and other materials contained in such messages for commercial or non-commercial purposes. You may not post or transmit any illegal, threatening, defamatory, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that infringes any law on this site.
c. Automatically collected and personally identifiable information
In some cases, non-personally identifiable information may be collected. Examples of such information include the type of Internet browser you use, your operating system, the domain name of the site that you access our site by link or advertisement.
d. Information to automatically put in your hard drive
You can put information on your computer when you visit the site. This information will be stored in a “cookie” format or similar file and will help us in a number of ways. For example, cookies will allow us to tailor sites and advertisements to your interests and preferences. Almost all Internet browsers have options to prevent cookies from being deleted from your hard drive or to receive a warning message before they are saved. For more information, please see your browser’s Help files and usage information.
Links To Other Web Sites
Access to other websites on this site is provided for your convenience only. If you use these links, you will leave this site. Simet has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and is not responsible for and does not control these sites or their contents. Therefore, simet does not warrant or make any representations about these sites or their contents, or any information, software or other products or materials contained on these sites, or the consequences of using them. If you decide to access any third party site linked to this site, you will be at your own risk.
The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Website are owned by Childcare or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to the Website, you may download a single copy of the material on the Website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from the Website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on the Website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of the Website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website in good faith. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on the Website are reserved to Childcare.
You agree not to use the Website:
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- to disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the Website for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- to place links on the Website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Terms and Conditions;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability in any country in the world;
- to disseminate any material which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself;
- to disseminate any material which does or may bring Haymarket or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- to disseminate any material where use of the material by Haymarket, or any third party licensed or permitted by Haymarket, will give rise to any third party claims; or
- to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
User Generated Content
The pages of the Website where you are capable of posting content are provided for your private, non-commercial exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. By submitting any content to the Website, you:
Grant Childcare the right to use such content and all material embodied therein for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post and/or remove such content from the Website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you post to the Website;
Warrant to Childcare that all such content complies with the provisions of Clause 3; and
Acknowledge that Childcare may require you to confirm the above rights and warranties and agree to do so within 7 days of any request from Childcare.
Childcare accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English-Switzerland law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms & Conditions unless Haymarket shall elect to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of the user’s residence or of principal place of business.
These Terms & Conditions, as varied by ChildCare from time to time form the entire understanding between us. Headings in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or affect.
No delay or indulgence by ChildCarein enforcing the provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall affect Haymarket’s rights under them nor shall any waiver of ChildCare rights operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
No right, power or remedy conferred upon or reserved for ChildCare is exclusive of any other right, power or remedy available to Haymarket provided either under these Terms & Conditions or as a matter of law and each such right, power or remedy shall be cumulative.
You may not assign sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall operate to exclude liability that cannot as a matter of law be excluded and in particular, and notwithstanding the limitations of liability set out above, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be excluded or limited in any way.